Friday, May 21, 2010

Despite kicking my coolest Casting

Cologne -
Palladium Cologne, large bustle. Heidi Klum is looking for "Germany's Next Top Model". And I am right in the middle of course! That was far from my first appearance in a casting show. But the 16th! But this show is the best - and this was my coolest casting. Why? Therefore:
Coolest Casting!
"
back
Next »
Because Heidi is always more beautiful than all the candidates:
    I have seen no less than 2000 participants only one that could compete in terms of model fit with Heidi Klum. No, this presence, not this broadcast - and not so fiercely looks good. I found the candidates in total, all pretty boring. But Heidi was awesome as always!
Because I know now what I should do, not before the jury:
    I tried this time with cheeky slogans to convince Heidi & Co.. No result. But the "Tessa" tactic does not always occur. Unfortunately, the jury was not served on 'nen exchange of blows. I was even praised - and I'm kicked out for it.
Because I have seen the successful casting of the future candidates:
    So many tremulous, naive young girl like this casting of "Germany's Next Top Model"'s never been there before. All pretty, with nice face and minimize their own opinion. The then yes you can still grow in the course of the show. Depending on the role ...
Because I know now:
    The later the hour, the better the score - but the jury of casting shows, do not act accordingly. Namely, I was called until the very late before Heidi, and Kristian Q. To 21 clock. What unfortunately not used.
Because there I met many celebrities:
    Only two examples! Olli Pocher strayed constantly around me, his team even filmed me. Even better model praised my father Gunther Klum charisma. If an idea has, then surely he. For that alone was worth my participation. The Ringer, girls!
Related Videos
Also of Interest
Heidi, take me!
Anna (23) attempts at each casting's
Soul Strip for five minutes of fame