Thursday, May 27, 2010

"I did not want to kill her, chop off her hand"

Hamburg - divorce drama in the middle of Hamburg. On 20 August 2008 stormed the truck driver Hanefi K. (45) in the hair salon his ex-wife Sevda Y. (39), hacked into her hand. Now he is because of "attempted manslaughter" in court.
In his hand he held at that time an ax. After a bitter dispute (he showed her wedding pictures and cursed them), he grabbed her arm and hacked to - and he nearly broke off her thumb.
Now, he claimed, according to the Hamburger Morgenpost newspaper: "I swear to God, I wanted to kill them not only make incapacitated". He sees himself aloud "Mopo as exploited victims. He stated Sevda K. had him only married to get German citizenship.
"I have paid her first divorce, paid their debts, even my savings agreement, I have resolved on their holidays," said K.